Thursday, June 25, 2015

Three days and counting!!

Welcome to our new travel blog! We have no doubt you'll enjoy reading all about our adventures over the coming years.

Our first big vacay is coming up soon. Only 3 days to go! Michael's been packed for a month now. I'm just trying to catch up. But, it's possible I'm packed too. In record time! I'm usually a last minute person. But, with my conference in Austin the next few days and our race Saturday night in Austin I had to be done.

Trip #1: We'll be spending 12 days in Peru! Lots of adventures to come including mountain biking, white water rafting, zip lining, tiny plane flights, sand boarding, weird and delicious food. Oh and Machu Picchu of course. Can't wait!

I went shopping so I would be prepared for all of our outdoor adventures. New hiking boots. New hiking socks. New zip-off pants. New fancy shirts. 

Now, let's hope it's not too cold and the rain stays away! Stay tuned from our posts from Peru!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading about all your adventures. With your itinerary, I don't know when you will have time to post anything!! Have fun and stay safe. I would say don't eat anything weird, but from what I've seen on Facebook that suggestion may have come a little late!

    ReplyDelete